The popular instant messaging app that is trending in the market is the Kik app which dominates all its competitors like BBM, Whatsapp, etc. Conversations can be made using the Kik app, all that you need is a smartphone with wifi or internet connection. It is possible to send infinite messages instantly for free in short time duration. In October 2010, the Kik Messenger app was launched and soon it created a buzz in the market. Today, there are over 200 million people who are actively making use of this app. It is possible to send pictures, videos, text messages, and voice messages throughout the globe using this Kik Messenger App.
Android, iOS, and windows have access to the Kik Messenger app. But, if the Kik messenger app has to be downloaded for PC, you must seek the assistance of Andyroid or BlueStacks emulator. There are several Android emulators that assist you in downloading Kik for PC. KIK app is absolutely free for downloading and installing. There are no premium fees that the user is required to pay. The data services are used by the Kik messenger app for sending and receiving messages. The data charges are based on the Internet plan that you purchase. Both wifi and cellular data can be used for the KIK app.
Features of the KIK Messenger App:
- Kik app is a user-friendly app, it is easy to use application and is available in Android, iOS, and window devices.
- Kik does not publicize the personal identity of a person in the limelight of the public.
- The invitation can be sent to friends using email, SMS, or through social media sites.
- The conversation with your family and friends can be more fun using emojis or stickers that are available
- Kik messenger users can group chat with people not more than ten.
- Public groups can be created and are available for public use, formerly it was called Hashtags.
- The latest feature that has been discovered in the Kik messenger app is that the user can share videos with their contacts that have been recorded in the past.
- Kikster is the candid name for Kik users.
Downloading Kik for PC using BlueStacks:
The user must have an active Google Play account for downloading Kik on PC by making use of BlueStacks. Below are the steps for doing so:
- The first step is to download the BlueStacks emulator on your device and fill in the essential details.
- After the BlueStacks emulator download is completed, go to the search toolbar and type ’KIK messenger ’and click on download.
- In the system, Kik is in functional condition. The user needs to fill in all the details if it has to be accessed exclusively.
- After the details have been filled, Kik on PC is available for functioning.
Download Kik For WindowsPC Using Andyroid Emulator:
- Go to the website www.andyroid.net for downloading the Andyroid emulator. The emulator will begin to download, once the download has been completed, you will find the emulator that has been downloaded in the Downloads folder.
- Next, tap on the Andyroid button for the confirmation. At this step, you will notice a substantial transition from windows setting to Android because of Andyroid.
- Click on google play and use the Gmail account to sync the data. The app will be synchronized by itself if Kik for windows has been installed earlier.
- As you move forward, look for Kik messenger and click on the download option. It will start to download, once the downloading is completed, double click on it to open and give the details like the user name, password and enter.
- Now you will be able to run the Kik messenger on your PC.
KIK is an outstanding messenger app where the user is able to send pictures, videos, text, and voice messages anywhere in the world using a smartphone and an internet network. It is a user-friendly app used in iOS, Android, and Windows. Using Andyroid or BlurStacks Emulator the Kik messenger App can be downloaded in your window devices.